Wednesday, April 9, 2008

www.picnik.com

My new favorite website. I love pictures and now I have a way of editing and creating for FREE!

Here are a few I'm going to share. My camera is at my aunts so you'll have to settle for pictures that I "borrowed"!


My best friend, Kayla and her son, Ethan:
"A mother's love is special"


I hope Mo doesn't mind I'm showing off her baby girl.



Hopefully tomorrow or sometime I'll have pictures of my own to share!

And if you're wondering, this site is so easy to use!

2 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Hi Zhohn...I love this song too.

Love the pictures too...I will have to check out this site.

Thanks for checking in with me. I'm very good...just had a busy week at work and nothing too exciting to talk about! :-)

Tonya said...

Hey There, Zhohn!

It's so nice to "formally meet" you!!

I LOVE what you did with the pictures. I've played on that site some, but had NO IDEA you could do the black & white and add color back? WOW! You're VERY TALENTED, my friend!

Thanks so much for leaving me the message over at my blog. Again, it was SO NICE to meet you!