Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's been a long day.

I'm feeling so much better than I was just 12 hours ago. I guess I've realized that God is in control and there isn't anything we can do to change that. And no matter how hard something is, He is with us. Please read the previous post if you haven't. My sister was released from the hospital this afternoon. Once she was seen and everything we learned the baby actually died at nine weeks but she had no signs of miscarriage until today. I'd appreciate it if you could continue to pray for her strength, physically and emotionally and all of us also.

And thank you to everyone who has had us in their thoughts and prayers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something for fun:




You Are a Dash



Your life is fast paced and varied. You are realistic, down to earth, and very honest.

You're often busy doing something interesting, and what you do changes quickly.



You have many facets to your personality, and you connect them together well.

You have a ton of interests. While some of them are a bit offbeat, they all tie together well.



You friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.

(And while you're the most interesting person they know, they can't help feeling like they don't know you well.)



You excel in: Anything to do with money



You get along best with: the Exclamation Point

2 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Zhohn...I'm so so sorry to hear about your sisters baby. I lost a nephew 8 years ago at 7 months old. So, I can certainly understand your pain. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. **BIG Hug**

Jessi said...

Zhohn, You and your family are in my prayers. Thank you for the well wishes :) It's been so great "meeting" you here in blogland. Mo sent me the pics you edited and they are fabulous! Thank you!