Wednesday, April 2, 2008

pray & believe, the only thing I know to do...

I sit here tonight thinking of a friend, just 20 years old, who will bury her husband tomorrow. She will be left to raise their one year old son. I do not know the pain of her heart and the worry of their future. I just pray that God will comfort her and carry her through the days ahead. Please join me.

A few other things on my heart tonight...
My aunt, a mother of two young sons, may be diagnosed with cancer in just two short weeks;
the MRI say it's cancer but we will wait for confirmation.

My best friends mother is awaiting the results of her MRI. Something was found on her lungs.

Many other things are on my heart right now but I pray specifically for these things now.

Tonight, I'm not going to question "why". I'm not going to question my Creator. I know we will never understand here on Earth. I will just turn my burdens over to Him. He is the only one who can heal us and He already knows what is ahead.
I will just PRAY that in every situation we will seek Him and follow Him.
I BELIEVE that my God never leaves us or forsakes us.

Please join me in praying for these families here.
Zhohn

3 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Hi Zhohn...so sorry to hear about your friends husband. I will have her in my prayers.

Hope you are having a good week.

dena said...

Zhohn,
just dropping by to say hello and to let you know I will be lifting your friend in prayer. I have been checking in on Casey, I hope she is feeling better as well. Hope you have a great weekend. I want to tell you that you are a very caring and compassionate young lady and those around you must be proud:) Enjoy the Sonshine. Dena

Zhohn said...

Thanks Jenn & Dena. My friend & their family can use prayers.
I haven't heard from you in some time, Dena. I hope all is well with you. Too bad you don't have a blog! hint hint-it's so much easier than you think too.
May you both have a wonderful weekend.