Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" Matthew 22:37

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love, Where there is injury, pardon Where there is doubt, faith, Where there is despair, hope, Where there is darkness, light, Where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, not so much to be understood as to understand, not so much to be loved, as to love; for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, it is in dying that we awake to eternal life.
St. Francis of Assisi

"Open my lips, O Lord, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence and take not your holy Spirit from me. Give me the joy of your saving help againand sustain me with your bountiful Spirit. Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen. Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have broughtus in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mightypower, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome byadversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. "
Psalms 51

Romans 15:13
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

"...better is one day in Your course, than thousands elsewhere..."

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi there! I connected to your blog through Mo's...just wanted to let you know you had a new visitor stop by. Your picture editing is great...I'll have to check out that site. I'm currently at the hospital w/daughter (who just had a bone marrow transplant due to nasty leukemia). Anyways...the hospital has a fireall that won't let me link to the editing site, but I'll check it out when we get to go home home. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Christy