Friday, April 25, 2008

how funny...

Heather linked me when she posted a graphic I did for her (using her own picture). I have had about 280 visits since that day! The funny thing is, only three people signed in!!!! One of which has been visiting for a while. Thank you to those of you who have visitied. I hope many of you come back. :)


Please reserve the weekend of June 28th for the Shake for Jake!!!! Still waiting on info about tickets and such so be on the look out.
http://www.jakesfoundation.org/
www.caringbridge.org/la/jakeowen

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Zhohn

1 comment:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Hi Zhohn! Wish I could make Shake for Jake. I'll be coming back from Boston that Thursday and I have a baby shower that Sunday here in Baton Rouge. So, I don't think i can make the trip up. My mom and I went last year and loved it!

Lucie is home and doing well...and little swelling today and if I can get her to STOP jumping up and down on the chair we will be doing good!

Hope you feel better. I have a sinus infection too. I'm feeling better but not great. This scratchy throat and hoarse voice are driving me crazy!

Feel better and have a great weekend!