Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday :)

I'm off the next two days! I'm about to leave to go spend the night at my aunts. Have I told you how close my family is???? My cousins are more like my siblings. Wyatt is ten years old and I was there when he learned to walk, talk, write...everything! He is my baby boy, even though he is 10, he still gives hugs sometimes. His Dun Dun loves him! (even though he doesn't call me that anymore) Do you know how hard it is to pronounce ZHOHN when you're a year old?
I'll share pics tomorrow.
And I can't forget his older sister, Alyssa. Oh yeah, who is now driving. AAAHHH! I may also share pics of her car. I wish I was a spoiled as she is when I was her age. What 16 year old gets a Lincoln LS....as loaded as they come, used but still. Not saying that I wouldn't do it for my daughter.

Hopefully I'll be back on tomorrow with some good pics. Maybe even a few of the animals.
Yes, they have goats, cows, dogs, rabbits and even a lake in their backyard. A little boys dream (especially when you're raised in the country!)

Casey, making you homesick yet???? lol

Until tomorrow.
Zhohn

No comments: