Tuesday, February 19, 2008

weight loss...

What do you call what I'm doing? Not diet, I've never really liked that word, maybe cutting back, or what I should be doing is changing the way I eat forever!

So, since the first of the year (Memphis trip inspired me!) I've been trying to lose weight. I set a weight loss goal of 25 pounds for February 29th. Well, I've only lost 12 so far! Which isn't a bad thing, I'm glad I lost that much but with only ten days to go I don't see myself losing the other 13 pounds. This last week and a half have not been good. I've been stressed over several things and have not exercised or eaten right! But today was a good day, had my water (much of it!), one full meal and lots of fruit. That's pretty much what I eat everyday. I try to get in about 20-30 minutes of exercise, which I need to go do right now. I don't let myself get very hungry, I eat a fruit or drink some water.

When I do lose the weight I will then share the exact numbers! lol. But until then I'll just share how much I want to lose.

After this 25 pounds I only need to lose about another 20, I know I can do that!!!! Hopefully by the end of June I will have reached my goal of losing an entire 45 pounds. I know that I will feel so much better, I already feel better than I did a few months ago. I can't wait to COMPLETE that half marathon on December 6th! Another goal I have set!

Off to "walk away the pounds".
Hope all is well with everyone.
BELIEVE!

4 comments:

Casey Jo said...

Alright home girl...I didnt get the memo that "WE" were trying to lose weight! Hello... I refuse to show up in Memphis FAT while you are 45 lbs lighter! It is ON now! I'll see you in Memphis!

Faithful Froggers said...

Zhohn,

Thanks so much for supporting our family all these years! I think of you everytime the boys wear their shirts or Allie wears her blue dress. It still fits her and is beautiful! :) I'll have to send you a picture of them.

Thanks for all that you do in the fight against childhood cancer! I just love to see people get involved so passionately!! :)

Have a great week!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Casey Jo said...

I Promised her that I would never use her name online LOL... so when I talk about her I call her Jill. But if you really want her name and number, I can text you! Ha Ha Ha!

Young Creations said...

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I have been trhying ot lose weight as well. I think I have lost and gained 100 lbs or more in my life. I am really heavy right now. I am gaining confidence by reading your story. Congratulation on your 12 pounds. I know you can do it.

I have followed Jake and Jacobs story for many years. I am happy that I came across your blog.

Lauren