Sunday, February 17, 2008

not too much tonight...

OH....I just figured out how to change my font again!!!! I'm so happy, I was on edit instead of compose! silly me!

I have the next two days off, which is wierd because I just had my days off for last week but anyway, I'm going to make the best of it.

Updates on a few CB buddies that I've written about before:

Jaxon-his new liver is working better each day! www.caringbridge.org/visit/jaxonburns
Bryce- Not sure if I've talked about Bryce (from Louisiana) or not, but he passed away on Valentine's Day. Please visit his page and leave a note for his family. www.caringbridge.org/visit/brycenorwood
^Maddie^- Please continue to visit her page and let her parents know you're thinking about them.
^Jake^- Precious Jake, the reason I'm where I am today. Jake and of course his family have inspired me so. If it weren't for Jake's site... Would I have this blog-no. Would I have gone to Memphis-no. Would I be encouraging others to donate to St. Jude-no. I don't even think that I would respect life like I do if it weren't for him and I never even met him!!! Don't forget to sign in and let his family know you're still reading.
Ethan-Little E... he needs lots of prayers, and so does his parents. I've mentioned him on here before, www.ethanpowell.com and while visiting listen to the song (top of his page) that his aunt wrote, it's GREAT!

So as I went through my list of sites that I visit daily, I realized (yet again) that my problem with work is nothing compared to what all of these families face (or have faced)! Sometimes we need to be reminded of things.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Love to all-
Zhohn

1 comment:

Casey Jo said...

Oh Zhohn! *Sniff* You are so precious! Have I told you that you are my favorite cousin?