Sunday, February 3, 2008

not much tonight...

Thanks for stopping by Jean, I didn't know anyone was reading!
___________________________________________________________________

I was looking at my favorites list today and I have 45 Caringbridge sites on there! I have had others over time but have lost touch in one way or another. Not all of them are facing cancer, some premature births, menkes and other things.

So out of my 45:

Healed: 5
Still fighting: 9
Passed away: 31

I am overjoyed for the five who are healed but deeply saddened for the 31 families who are faced with such heartache, but I BELIEVE that there is hope for the nine still fighting.

When I started this blog, I didn't intend on it being all about cancer but it seems like that is what so many people are faced with everyday.

We must do something, we need to. I am so thankful for the scientists, doctors and nurses who are doing so much to find a cure for cancer but in the meantime, we can sit back and do nothing! Help me out with some ideas!

Oh, and I read Paw Paw Raborn's God-Winks tonight and really enjoyed them! Anyone who follows Jake's site, should request a copy.

Off tomorrow, going shopping! I actually think I might pick up a few things to mail out to my caringbridge buddies. I already have ^Amazing Jacob^'s baby sister, Allie, some clothes that I need to mail.

Believing-
Zhohn

P.S. Pink to honor ^Princess Maddie^...Rest In Peace and know that you have touched many!

1 comment:

Casey Jo said...

Geez Zhohn,
I dont know what I am more addicted to, caringbridge or your blog. I am so proud of you for keeping it up everyday!
I got an email from Don this morning...He says he will email me a video this week!