Saturday, February 2, 2008

the why's of life...

Why do innocent people die?
Why do people suffer for so long?
Why do parents abuse/kill their own children?
Why are hateful people given children but loving couples can't have babies?

It just saddens me so to think of all the people around the world who are suffering, physically, emotionally, financially. I hate diseases like Cancer, Diabetes, AIDS, and all of the many, many others.
I know we're not suppossed to have these "whys" but I'm only human and tonight this is on my mind.

Just so all of you know, sweet Maddie girl passed away early this morning. She fought an amazing fight for four years. Please keep her family in your prayers. I wanted to meet Maddie in December but didn't get the chance to, which I'm really upset about but I know that I will see her again someday.
www.caringbridge.org/tn/madelyn

Love to all,
Zhohn

(blue font b/c I'm feeling quite blue)

3 comments:

dena said...

I am enjoying your blog and for such a young girl, you really have your head on straight. You are compassionate and caring in a way a lot of young adults are not:) I feel the same way about sweet Maddie, she is a beauty and the heavens were a little brighter with her entry yesterday. I just loved the whole family and prayed for her earthly healing. Thankfully with the promises of God, we will be reunited in the Kingdom of Heaven. Just wanted to tell you that I am enjoying your blog, keep it up:) Dena

Casey Jo said...

Wow Jo,
Look, you have a fan! I got in late last night, but I wanted to check in on you this morning. Your blog was the first news I got of Maddie's passing. It still knocks the breathe out of me when I hear news like this. I'll blog later.

Love,
Casey

Jenn_N_Luc said...

I agree with your post here Zhohn...and this is exactly how I am feeling too. I checked in on Maddie too and was so sad about her passing.

I know I'm not the first to question why...but I just hate when I do.

Thanks so much!! I AM BELIEVING!! :-)