Friday, February 1, 2008

What is happening to me...?

I can't believe I let my inspection sticker expire, not one month but two! What happened to the OCD, worry wart Zhohn??? And I let myself get a ticket, and it didn't bother me at all. Oh my goodness I have no idea what is going on with me!

Maybe I have become doesn't matter, what happens, happens Zhohn...who knows! But I'm a lot less stressed, which is great.

I honestly think I've just realized that I must live for today and today only because we do not know if tomorrow will come.

Back to work tomorrow, WOOO HOOO! lol

Until next time,
Zhohn

1 comment:

Casey Jo said...

A new Zhohn? Nah...I dont believe it. When I hear you say a bad word...or see you even type a bad word...I might consider believing it, but not until then. I just think you are tired of being stressed all the time. Good news...I have my w2's!