Thursday, May 1, 2008

Isaiah 41:10

I never really share any of my problems, I'm a very personal person but I'm asking for prayer for myself.
I will need much patience and strength to get through this weekend (work).
I feel terrible because I know there are many people who are worse off than I.

Why did I quit my job and move here? Why did I do that? I hate this job, never have liked it. I know I can't change the past but I just wish I would have done things differently. I'm off to go and dwell on this. I worry too much, I know I do. I stress over everything, my family can attest!
I think that I turn things over to God, lay my burdens at His feet but I don't. I'm working on this, it just takes time.

P.S. I've been tagged and I'll probably do that later on.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love the pics of my sweet angel. You have a talent that you have kept a secert( haha ). You may need to work your magic on some pics for the foundation!!! I think the marathon site is up and running, I'm going to get Don to check it out and sign me up so I can start raising funds. I guess I need to contact Karl so he can set up the Team Jake site. Sure hope you plan on joining us again this year.
Staci Raborn

Dawn said...

Love your blog. We haven't met, but I am sure we will in June. I am working on getting my blog up and going.