Monday, May 19, 2008

email I sent out today...

Hi everyone! I've been trying to sign up for the Marathon and get my page up but for some reason I can't. Hopefully I can join one day this week and I'll email everyone the link. And be on the lookout because those of you who donate $50-$100 will get a gift from me.

Mo's Motivation:
13. Living at home: Imagine leaving your healthy kids and working spouse two states away for completely unknown periods of time. Jake was first admitted to the Ronald McDonald House, because it was thought that his stay would be somewhat brief. However, after the first year, it was realized that this would be a much longer situation and he and Staci were moved to the Target House. Be thankful you get to return home, WITH your entire family, after this weekend.

My Motivation: Want to know where your donations are going?
Average charge per inpatient per day- $4,813
Physical therapy per hour- $320
One day of oxygen- $387
Platelet Count- $43
Complete blood count- $53
Chest x-ray, one view- $121
ICU daily room rate- $2,622

Whether your donation is enough for a platelet count or a day in ICU, it's appreciated! Visit stjude.org, there is always lots of information you can read. This is email 13 of 26, which means that we are HALF WAY!
I hope you have been saving and please continue to save!

May all of you have a great week,
Zhohn

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hey girl, I haven't told anyone about the blog because i'm still learning. I am no good at computers and just learned how to email not that long ago. I think i'm getting the hang of it and hope to start posting soon. Tickets are on sale on the foundation website now.