Thursday, May 8, 2008

up, things are looking up!

Where do I even begin...? I have had a tough couple of weeks but I am so glad that things are better.

Over the past few weeks I have felt lost; I guess that is the best way to describe it.

Work... has improved a great deal. If I can just make it through the next two weekends I should have weekends off after that.

Personally...I haven't had a plan or set any goals for myself since high school. Also, something else that has brought on the slump I was in, my five year reunion is next month and I'm not happy about what I have done over the last five years, which is nothing! I have come to realize (finally!) that I need to let the past go and focus on the future.

So, I have signed up for a Physical Therapy Aide program. I should be finished with it by the end of the year. By January I hope to be enrolled in college getting my Associate of Science in Physical Therapy Assistant. So I'm looking at graduating in 2011. I know it's a few years away and I have a long road ahead of me but I'm so glad that I actually have a plan!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. :)



BELIEVING!

Zhohn

2 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Good for you Zhohn!! Good luck to you...I'll be praying for your new goals!

dena said...

I dont know how I missed this post........GOOD FOR YOU!!! You go girl. You can do anything you set your mind to!!!!!!! I will be here cheering you on!!! Dena