Friday, May 2, 2008

okay...

I'm feeling so much better this morning and I'm out of my little slump!

I was tagged by Kelly .
So here we go, 7 random things about me (I'm not an interesting person!):

1. I suffer from "perfectionism"! I am such a perfectionist. Less than perfect is just not acceptable. If I mess something up, I will start completely over! Dot your i's and cross your t's!!! Please do that for me! ha ha

2. I have little patience. It's strange because with children I'm fine, I'm patient and caring but with adults, not so! Slow people drive me crazy; slow in line, slow on the road, etc. etc. (the road is whole different story!) If someone can't do it right or do it fast enough then I'll just do it myself!

3. I worry WAY too much! I drive those around me insane with my worrying. I think things to death. Sometimes I can't even sleep because I'm thinking about other things!

4. I care too much about others. Actually, I don't believe what I just wrote because to me, you can't care too much about others. But I've been told that I need to think of myself a little more.

5. My Senior year I won a scholarship to a community college near my home and didn't use it!!!! I can kick myself for this now. "Stop dwelling on the past Zhohn". lol

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera (photography). But I much rather be behind the lens than in front. I really don't like pictures of myself.

7. I do not show up late. DO. NOT. DO. IT. I will not go somewhere if it means that I will be late! You can ask Casey about this...we kind of got lost on the way to the Marathon and when we stopped for directions I said that we just weren't going to go because we were going to be late! Yeah, they were a little upset with me because we drove 10 hours to get there! Anyway, we made it and had plenty time. :)

Wow, I just read over what I wrote...looks like I'm CRAZY!!! lol.
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically but anyone who wants to join in, please do. Leave a comment and I'll check you out. Jen ? you wanna play along? Casey and Kelly have already been tagged.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Zhohn

2 comments:

Casey Jo said...

Okay. I am only going to comment on #3. OMG, yes! you worry WAY TOO MUCH. The crease in your shirt, work, paying bills, moving to gonzales... EVERYTHING! Slow down some, take the time to enjoy the things around you, and try not to stress. If that doesnt work... Call my Therapist.

Kelly said...

Very interesting info! Thanks for playing!!