Thursday, March 6, 2008

it's late..

Ok, I just typed an entire blog and it disappeared! I was saying...

Please stop by and visit Jaxon . He was extubated today and is breathing on his own!!!

I have been walking at the park a lot lately, the weather has been nice. My cousin from Texas has been visiting for about a month and we have been walking together. She leaves tomorrow so I'm going solo now! I hope I continue to walk at the park, but it gets boring walking alone. I made a deal with myself (ha ha) that if I walk alone at the park for an entire week then I can buy an ipod. I don't mind buying it if I'll use it! I WILL complete the half marathon in December. One of the main reasons I want to run this year is that after I got home last year and was reading Mo's motivations I realized what I missed out on. I want to run and read the motivations at the same time! I want to actually be able to look left and see such such, not just read about it!

Anyway, I've rambled on enough here. I hope everyone reading (Casey only? lol) has a great day.

Until next time, BELIEVING-

2 comments:

Young Creations said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I can compleely relate to what you said about reading people's blogs. I started reading a blog for a friend of mine who had a child with nueroblastoma. Unfortunately he passed away 2 yesrs ago. I got to know many families with children who needed extra prayers. After lurking around, I started to leave messages. Then I FINALLY started my own. I am loving getting to know other supportive, positive people around the world. Please stop by often and I promise I will also.

Lauren

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Hi there! Another lurker here. :-) I actually started checking in on the caringbridge sites when my friends son was diagnosed with cancer about 3 or 4 years ago. From there the list just kept growing of web sites that I would check in on. Jake Raborn being one! Anyway...just saw your posts and wanted to say hello. I was also in Memphis in December and ran/jogged/crawled the 5K. I ran for my friends' son Corbin Gulde. Anyway...hoping to do it again this year.

Good luck with your weight loss...I'm currently doing the same. I'm doing NutriSystem and have lost, I think, about 12 since Jan. 1. Not exactly where I would like to be either...but I'm kicking up the work outs. I hope that helps!

Have a great week!