Wednesday, March 19, 2008

adding photos...

tonight I'm going to attempt to add a few photos...

While I'm uploading a few pictures I'll give a little background info. My family is VERY close, us cousins were pretty much raised as siblings. There is quite an age difference between the older cousins (like Casey and I) and the "baby" cousins, which are three boys!!! Needless to say, they're spoiled.

the three boys
(L to R) Tylhor, Wyatt & Aaron
Tylhor and Aaron are brothers



Alyssa, sister to Wyatt
(Who will be getting her license on MONDAY!!!)

My mom, Angela

Ok, I have lots more to share but I'm very frustrated so I think I should sign off for now! I've been at this for more than 30 minutes. It's time for bed!

When you add the picture why doesn't it go exactly where the cursor is??? It goes to the top of the post. I think I should just add all of my pics first then type...who knows!

Be looking for a post on Friday, about Good Friday and also my St. Jude email on Monday, which I'm sure will include a few things about Easter.

BELIEVING!

Zhohn

1 comment:

melanie, aka Mo said...

OK, so here is my blog picture advice... It will always load at the top, so now, I type the stuff I want, leave several lines in between paragraphs so I can drag the pics in later, then go back and fix the pics. I advice almost all center. If you will look at the second to last blog on mine, I have Ellie in 4 shots (small) and they are left and center. If you put left or center, don't think you can move them, because that is some sort of built in template and you will not be able to move them. However, all the pics can move up and down. Just click on the pic and get the little four arrow deal and dots around it, then holding down the main (?) button, drag it into place. Also, your blog will not look like the original layout you are seeing. I always go back and delete all the spaces between the paragraphs and pictures. But be careful, if you delete all the way up (leave about a line), then you will delete the pic you just worked so hard to add! Blogspot is just not the place to get too creative. It doesn't allow it. But that is ok, once you learn the "basics", those work pretty good too. Hope that helps. Let me know if I can help you anymore or if you learn something that would help me.

By the way... is Casey your sister? If so I feel like a dummy for just realizing that! Melanie