Friday, January 25, 2008

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

I had four days off this week and it has rained EVERY one of them! I got to hang out with some friends this week and had a blast! It's back to work tomorrow, unfortunately. I hope the day goes by fast!

Casey has been keeping me posted about her speech and meeting Don on Wednesday and I'm just as excited as she is. Hopefully I will be able to meet him at the marathon this December. If you haven't kept up with Jake (& his family) you don't understand the "want" to meet his family. You probably think we're crazy!

Please remember all of the innocent children at St. Jude tonight, and their families.

"Words of Encouragement" coming Monday. As a matter of fact, I need to go write that up real quick.

Until next time,
Zhohn

P.S. the font color is the same ugly mustard color of my uniform shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!

No comments: