Wednesday, January 23, 2008

first post

Well I figured since I had to sign up to comment on other peoples blogs, that I should give this a try. I probably won't blog very often but feel free to leave a comment or visit my myspace page. I will definitely use this blog to post info on the St. Jude Marathon in the fall and I will post the link to my personal page where you can donate. I have already began my journey of losing weight and training for the marathon. My goal is to complete the half marathon. I still have a long way to go because right now I can only get a mile done in 28 minutes, which puts me at completing the half marathon in about six hours, which is unacceptable!
I am asking all of my family and friends to save at least $5 every two weeks until December, which means that they should each beable to donate $100 to St. Jude through my personal page. I will post here my "words of encouragement" emails that I send out every two weeks.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I should move back towards Baton Rouge or stay here so any advice would be appreciated. :) Also, anyone that knows of a job in Baton Rouge please let me know.

For nothing to say, I sure have rambled on here...I must go for now!
Until next time-
Zhohn

2 comments:

Casey Jo said...

You sould like me... "Trying to find my place in this world!"

Casey Jo said...

You and I are Exactly alike...and then SOOOO different all at the same time!