Sunday, March 1, 2009

Miss Olivia



My sweet little niece, Olivia, arrived February 12th! I can't believe I'm just posting! She keeps us all busy as she loves to be held!!!

Enjoy the pics, although she doesn't even look the same anymore. I never realized babies look different everyday! I love her monogrammed dress, she was 2 days old in that picture!

She is so precious and the cutest ever! I have some more recent pics to share that are on my phone but just don't have the time to load them now.

5 comments:

Casey Jo said...

Look at our little Princess! Isnt she beautiful?!

dena said...

Zhohn.......she is absolutely beautiful. You must be having fun doting on both the new additions:) How nice for both moms to have such a great support system like you:) Have a super great day. Hope you are still enjoying the gym....I have been working hard to get back there......i think after finally recuperating from beign sick, tommorrow is the day. God Bless you......Dena

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Oh Zhohn...or AUNT Zhohn, rather...she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!

dena said...

Zhohn,
Hope all is going well with you:) Your niece must be getting so big.......and cute:) Just wondering how you are doing, and praying that you are happy:) Take care.......Dena

dena said...

Zhohn,
How you doing girl??? Long time no update. Hope you had fun with Miss Olivia on her first moms day....I bet your sister was sooooooo happy. Take care......Hope you are well. De a