Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm still here!

I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY but I'm still around! :)

I've started my new job and I'll just say...i'm adjusting. :-) At first I wasn't so sure but it's getting better. I will have to get used to getting to work at 5:30 in the morning! I don't function very well that early in the morning. I'm more of an 8-9 o'clock person!

I will be officially moved in by this weekend. Everything is falling in to place and i'm thankful for that.

Hope all is well with everyone reading.
Don't forget to save for the St. Jude Marathon! (hopefully I'll blog more on that later this week).

BELIEVING-
Zhohn

3 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Hi there girl! Glad to hear you are getting settled. I don't blame you. I'm not a morning person at all. In fact, I'm not "friendly" until about 9:30 or 10. CERTAINLY not at 5 in the morning! :-) So, good luck! Hope it continues to get better! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You ARE here.....I am so glad things are going well-they will only continue to get better! As a great friend says....beginnings are scary, endings are sad, it's what's in the middle that counts! I am trying to live by this!! Now, as for that 5am wake up call.....forget it! If I was not married and not a mommy, maybe! Hang in there and settle in, the best is yet to find you!

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Those early 5 a.m. wake up calls must be keeping you from the all-important blogging!! :-) Just letting you I'm still checking in and hoping the new job is going great!

Take care!