Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm back!

I had a great time in Texas. I went because we were hoping that my cousin would have her baby boy while we were there but he isn't quite ready! She will be having a cesarean section this Friday, as he already weighs eight pounds. Pray that all goes well.

And for those of you who keep up with Casey also, she's doing well. I can't wait until we (yes I said we, our family works as a whole!) find out the sex. I'd rather call the baby Isaiah or Carli than Toot (although it is cute)! I say it's a girl but everyone else thinks boy...guess we'll find out in a couple months.

Please keep me in your prayers as I have some very important decisions to make this week. If all goes well, I will be back in Gonzales in by the end of the month! I'm very excited, I just want to make sure that I'm making the right decision. I have a job interview this week so pray that it works out.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great week.

BELIEVING!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for posting!! I love it! The pictures you edited for Ellie were super. Have you seen them...they are on the site under frilly friends www.frillyfrances.com. I will be praying for you this week. Come back to visit us again real soon! I know there will be more tutu pics with the 2nd Groves baby coming soon!!

Casey Jo said...

Hey Girl,
Just stopping in to say hi. Yes, 222 more days to go and then its a whole new world for me. Guess we'll see how it goes.